What should I expect at my first appointment?
Dr Liz provides her patients with the best Dermatological care. She uses the most up-to-date technology and products in a safe and effective manner.
On arrival at your appointment with Dr Liz, you will be met by her friendly reception staff. You will have a detailed consultation with Dr Liz in which you will discuss your symptoms, medical history and any concerns you have. Dr Liz will also need to examine the area(s) of concern. Depending on what is being examined a biopsy or swab may be taken to help determine the cause of the symptoms. She may ask for a blood test to be done to assist in the diagnosis.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
- A valid referral letter from your GP
- Medicare card
- Any scans and tests relevant to your skin
- A list of your current medications
- New patients to Northern Sydney Dermatology need to print and complete a New Patient Registraton Form to bring to their initial consultation
- New patients to the Female Genital Dermatology Clinic need to also print and complete a Female Genital Dermatology New Patient Form to bring to their initial consultation – (if you have never attended the NSD practice please ensure you complete the New Patient Registration Form as well)
What are the Fees for an appointment?
You will be given a quotation for your initial consultation at the time of booking your appointment. This does not include additional services such as a biopsy (procedure) or cryotherapy (dry ice spray).
You may also receive a separate account from a pathology provider if a procedure is performed and skin is sent for testing.
Please note that Northern Sydney Dermatology does not bulk-bill.
How do you manage patient privacy?