Dr Liz Dawes-Higgs focuses on achieving a natural refreshed look, so you look as good as you feel. It’s not all about ageing, it’s also getting rid of angry lines when you’ re in Sales & Marketing!
Facial rejuvenation is about making you look as great as you feel on the inside. It can involve many different treatments depending on your appearance and desire.
Options of facial rejuvenation can include:
- Laser therapy for facial pigmentation, broken capillaries
- Superficial chemical peels for overall skin clarity and to even out pigmentation
- Filler injections for smoothing out static wrinkles (wrinkles at rest)
- Anti-wrinkle injections for softening dynamic wrinkles (wrinkles with movement)
- Topical peptides and growth factors, fruit acids and vitamins
- Sunscreen and sun protection remain the most important techniques.
Lights & LAsER Dermatology
V Beam is a pulse dye laser used to treat vascular, pigmented and certain non-pigmented lesions.
Fractional Radiofrequency is a customisable skin resurfacing treatment normalising the skins tone and texture
Topical Skin Care
Keeping your skin healthy is very important. Good skin care involves using the right skin cleanser and moisturiser for your skin. Read more about these and Dr Liz's top tips for keeping your skin healthy.
A superficial chemical peel, also known as a "lunch-time peel", removes the top layer of dead skin cells. They are performed to give the skin a smoother appearance that is more even in colouration.